Paramotor Course for beginners
This is a 10 Days Training course in Southern Italy followed by 2 days UK training at our Private Cheshire site £1850 Max group size is 4 students All Equipment is provided
This is for people who would like to get qualified as soon as possible making the most of the wonderful Italian weather, it is the fastest way to become a pilot, By the end of the 10 days you will be able to launch unassisted and make your own decisions. Planning a cross country flight taking in the beautiful scenery Italy has to offer, Don’t forget your camera. Once back in the UK you can fly your first few flight under the guidance of an instructor as this can be the most daunting aspect of learning something new, Upon completion you will receive your BHPA club pilot rating.
To View the accommodation click here https://fly-italia.co.uk/accommodation
- Day 1 After you have checked in to your own room, You will meet the team and a walk through of the equipment you will be using, a safety briefing for the equipment and the private airfield followed by a hands on session at the airfield.
- Day 2-4, By now you will be starting to feel more at home with the wing control and we will start to introduce the motor itself.
- Day 5-6, After a safety briefing on the motor you will start to get familiar with everything and be in a position to take your first solo flight.
- Day 7-8, By now you will be more relaxed and you can start to take in the scenery with longer flights and putting all the ground work in to practice in the air.
- Day 9 , You will be souring like an eagle, putting all the theory you have learned in to practice, planning a cross country flight and back to the airfield,
- You will be in radio contact throughout the course.
- Once back in the UK you can use my private flying site to hone your skills and get familiar with the UK weather, you will still be on radio contact but only if you need it.